Reseller and shared web hosting services- How the former is better than the latter
Reseller and shared hosting are two of the most common services that are looked in for by the companies that look to provide hosting support to small companies. Although these two may work for similar operation but they are very different from each other.
Shared hosting is where you allocate your own server to the other websites as well to share the bandwidth. It is very common to cloud hosting services. On the other hand, reseller web hosting is a different thing altogether.
How reseller web hosting is better for you as a reseller:
In the reseller hosting services, you can have several advantages over the common shared account and here are some illustrations of them:
- Multiple IP address generation is easily possible with the reseller websites to enable privacy to your each and every client.
- At the same time, you also have a better control over the allocation of DNS when you are having a reseller web server with you. You can also easily assign different cpanel for your clients so that they can easily have a look on their portals and make any amendments without any complexity.
Reseller services from the Lelino:
Lelino offers best in class reseller web hosting services which makes it very easy for you to manage your reseller account and provide astute experience to the clients. Some of the features of reseller hosting services offered by the company are listed below:
- 99.99% website uptime is guaranteed when you opt for the reseller hosting services from the Lelino.
- You can also have a trial period of 30 days and that too with a money-back guarantee scheme as well.
- WHM control to help you manage the account of your clients with ease. You can easily generate bills and plans for the clients with this service.